-
December 7th, 2005, 11:15 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi Everyone,
I don't post much, but I enjoy reading and learning. We are having my dd's 8th birthday party on Saturday. I bought all the Coconut party stuff months ago when it went half price. I got backsacks from Oriental Trading for the girls to decorate with fabric markers and stencils. We are also planning on playing the "pin the butterfly game on Coconut game" that is included and came up with the idea to play Pass Coconut, similar to hot Potato. I am looking for a few more games to play. Do you have any ideas, especially ones that we can incorporate Coconut into? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. Annette
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks